Friday, February 6, 2009

DC Comics Valentine Cards: Cat Woman and the Mystery Hero




Here are some Valentine cards from 1982. Cat Woman was given to me by a friend just for fun. She gave cards out to others with the usual heroes but had the mystery hero left over. She gave that one to me and I have been trying to figure out who he is.

I don't know who he is, do you?

Update - My sister informed me that his name is El Dorado. She got the information from a friend who noted that El Dorado was from the Super Friends show and never in a comic book. Here is a link with more information about him.

2 comments:

Postmaster said...

I don't have any idea who it is either. The costume reminds me of Hawkman's, with the bare chest and color scheme. And it was drawn by somebody from the Kubert school. Maybe even Joe himself.

Deane D said...

Thanks Keith! That's something to go on for now. I thought Hawkman at first, too, except he can't have a cape because he has wings. Dan said maybe it's some background character from another hero's comic.