Monday, September 14, 2009

Sugoi Life





Sugoi Life is a store in the Northridge Mall that Dan and I visit. According to the Sugoi Life website Sugoi means fantastic. Sugoi Life has the largest selection of Re-Ment products that I have seen as well as a large selection of vinyl toys and Anime related items. They also carry t-shirts, bags, stationery items, house wares, and snacks. The store has some odd photo booths in the front but I decided to have my picture with Domo Kun instead.


Here is a picture of my current Re-Ment display that I took before I changed it. These are from the Fairy Tale Tableware series which has a lot of very creative sets. There is also one Mega House set in there as well (can you guess which one it is?)

3 comments:

Rickart said...

Oh! Any Godzilla stuff?

Postmaster said...

Sugoi also means Wow!

Deane D said...

And amazing, cool, sweet, unique, awesome (according to their web site).

I don't remember if they had Godzilla stuff. Have to check next time we go there.